Alex and I were invited by my sister to go see a production of Tarzan at the Hale Center Theater. Alex had never been to anything like that before so I was really excited to see how he liked it. I was so impressed with the production, they did an amazing job. At one point in time, Alex leaned over to me and said, "Mom..." in a quivering voice. I was wondering why it sounded like he wa about to cry. He said, "I'm about to cry... it's just so cute." (This was during a song that was rather tender.)
After the play, the actors lined up by the exit of the theatre so that you could say hi to them. This is Terk, Tarzan's gorilla friend. He was so sweet, he knelt down and talked to Alex, asking him his name, how old he was and so on.
He also got to get his picture with Tarzan and Jane. When we got home, Alex was telling Steph about his experience seeing Tarzan. He made sure to tell her, "Jane told me she thinks I'm cute. Ahhhhhhh." Alex's first crush, perhaps?
Take 1 white Mormon female from California, add 1 strapping black Baptist male from Alabama, mix well in Utah. Gradually add 3 gorgeous kids, one at a time until blended. Yields 19 years of goodness.
0 comments:
Post a Comment