Saturday, March 20, 2010

Playa Got Game


Not sure what got into Steve the other day. Alex's cousin had just bought him this cute Adidas warm up suit, and Steve decided to take it to a whole 'notha level---bare chested, sportin' some bling and wearing a fly skull cap. The expression on his face says it all... he's got game and he's not afraid to use it. Watch out ladies!

8 comments:

Silvia said...

hahahahah that's hilarious, Lana! He totally looks gangsta!

dorneys said...

that is so cute. what are dads for? way to go steve :)

Anonymous said...

How precious!!!! Lol!!!!

Kristin said...

Hilarious! Did Steve actually take the pictures too?

Jer + Lu said...

I am just so happy you added little Alex to your fam. He's adorable + you all seem to enjoy him so much! :)

The Lymans said...

That's so funny! I love it!

The Waldron Family said...

I don't think he can get any cuter! I love the unzipped, bare chested bling look. All I get with my little guy is a cheerleading costume...hummm

Unknown said...

RAD!