Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's My Potty and I'll Cry if I Want To...

Alex has been "in the buff" a lot these days, as I'm working on potty training. Little kids just love being naked, don't they? He's making some progress. Today he went all on his own, when I wasn't even in the room. Only problem, he didn't pull his undies down before sitting on the pot. I didn't use pull ups much with Steph, are they easier for kids to pull down than underwear?

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Ahhh, potty training...we still haven't crossed that bridge yet. I'm not loving it though. Go ALEX!!

dorneys said...

I think under wear is way better ecspecially if you areat home. The pullups absorb and stay dry. We did that with Meg. she peed everywhere :)

Silvia said...

Hey! Jacen has that same potty. How cool! I don't have time to PT him anymore so he's been the one asking to go. I hope it's a quick thing for you guys!