Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sissy and Bubby

A few weeks ago, Steph was babysitting Alex but wanted to go to the high school basketball game so she took Alex along. It was Senior Night for the team she played on her soph and junior year, and she wanted to show support for the girls, particularly her good friend Christen. She and her friend Kendra had planned on wearing shirts with Christen's number on them, so she wanted to make one for Bubbies (Alex) as well. The only plain white shirt she could find was an old size 18 month onesie. This is why Alex looks like he's dressing up like The Fonz with that tight shirt on.

When I asked Steph if Alex was good at the game, she said yes, but that Alex wasn't even with her most the game. He was hangin' out with some of her guy friends and playing with them. I've noticed Alex loves teenage boys. Perhaps that's because he started going to football games and practices at the age of 3 weeks?!

I'm grateful for Steph and that she's such a good sister to Alex. Alex is kind of mean to her at times, like telling her to go away and such, but I'm sure one day he'll show his appreciation...

5 comments:

Silvia said...

That is so sweet! Thanks for sharing. I love that onesie on him LOL That was too funny!

The Lymans said...

That's so cute, Lana! I love it! Makes me want to have another baby for David to be friends with, but the terrible twos are winning!

Kristin said...

SO. CUTE. Tell Steph it'll pay off someday...now, if I'm at my house and say, "I need a favor! Anyone?" four or five boys come running. :)

Kym + Marco said...

Love the matching shirts! What a good big sis!

The Waldron Family said...

What a great big sister! Reminds me of dragging my little brother around with me when they were little like that!