Friday, April 3, 2009

Think Happy Thoughts...











This post is mainly for my own therapy. I think I have that one condition, what's is called...seasonal mood disorder or something like that. I know a lot of my fellow Utahns are feeling the same right now. Enough is enough. Steve and Steph have only played one of their 6 scheduled softball games in the past 2 weeks because of the rain/snow. Since Easter is only one week away, I'd love to put my little Easter decorations in the front yard, but I can't bare to see the little bunnies sitting in snow...it just ain't right. So back to the pictures...I've gotta think happy thoughts to get me through till Mother Nature decides she's going to cut me a break. Seeing some summertime memories give me a little hope.




6 comments:

Silvia said...

yes, I'm right there with you. It should not be snowing as much as it has been! Maybe an occasional dump once a month is enough, but no multiple dumpings in a week!

Southern Belle said...

the pictures are beautiful! Hope you guys get some sun soon. You could always come to Georgia, it is warm here!

Kym + Marco said...

I couldn't agree more. I am sooo ready for spring! My kids are going crazy!!

Kelly said...

Gosh, Napa has been beautiful...not to rub it in or anything :)
I just wanted to comment about your comment on my blog....yes, I too LOVE that picture of Edward. I swear my heart skips a beat when I think about it. I do know that I'm completely pathetic, but who cares at this point. Last night, My sister told me that Edward is dating Rosalie in "real life". I feel like a teenager, talking about stars and their fictional characters. Oh well...a girl has to have something to think about besides kids, work, housework, dinner, hubby, church, dinner, the office, dinner....etc. :)
Hope the weather improves soon!! We'll send the sun your way.

Kristin said...

Amen. I think this next week will be a little warmer...

dorneys said...

Oh my gosh you are so funny. Meg had games Saturday that were of course not played. Why oh why did we get 4 inches of snow April 4th. So sick of it :) We are headed to St George for Easter next week. All I have to say is we better not see any white stuff :) Very cute pictures. Maybe the positive thoughts will bring Mr. Sunshine.