
Yesterday we did our annual 5k run for the Salt Lake Marathon, but our numbers have grown. It started out as a tradition for Steph and I, last year Alex joined the crew, and this year, wonder of wonders, we talked Steve into doing it with us. He had a good time and wants to do it again next year. I was really proud of Steph, she ran the whole thing without stopping, and I was proud of myself for being a patient wife and holding myself back so I could cross the finish line with Steve, when I would have really liked to have run the whole thing. (Don't tell him I said that!) For those of you who know Sarah Crawford, I ran into her and she had just completed the half marathon (13 miles), what a woman! I'm hoping this will jump start me into being more consistent with working out...only a month and a half till swimsuit season--yikes!
8 comments:
good job!!! That is awesome and sounds like so much fun:) Tell Lilly I said good job:)
Great job you guys! Tell Steve I'll take him on next year...then we'll really see who's #1. Lana, I don't know what's wrong with my blog, but hopefully we can fix it.
that's awesome! I did think of you and your cute family that day :) BTW you're skinny enough that you don't need to work out to look gorgeous in a swimsuit!
gOOd jOb lana! =)
Way to go Lilly's! What an awesome family...so inspiring.
That is great. All the talk about the 5k inspired me and I ran one on my treadmill. It took forever..but I did it. I think my goal will be to do next years one!
way to go! I still remember when you did your first one. Nice job keeping up with the tradition. And you were so nice to stay with Steve-- but next year, bust a move + make yourself proud!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I love that the family joined you and Steph this year. Very nice! Right after my own heart.
Post a Comment