Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends....

Poor little Alex is usually so bored being stuck at home with boring old Mommy. So it was a good week for him, his cousin Adam came and played with him Wednesday, and his other cousins Artez and Amil came Thursday and Saturday. He was in heaven!

Here's Steph with some of her softball buddies. I'm so glad she's involved with sports at school so that she has a good network of friends. As you all know, the kind of friends you hang with in high school can make you or break you!

6 comments:

Silvia said...

how fun! Jacen always just sits at home bored with me too.. I need to start figuring out some good stuff to do with him!
And yes, I agree with the high school friends- my friends were awesome, and it's been so nice to stay friends through the post-high school years!

Southern Belle said...

Jeff got mizuno wave rider 12 and I got mizuno wave nexus 3. If you go to a running store they will evaluate your feet and tell you what kind of shoes to get. We don't have a running store within 2 hrs of us, so we did a lot of research. If you get your foot wet and put it on a paper bag it will show if you have high arches, normal arches or low arches. From there, you can pretty well figure out what type of shoe you need and then different sites will suggest shoes within that type that are good for you:) Are you running the Salt Lake marathon, half or 5k this year?

Jer + Lu said...

Glad Alex got to play with some little buddies. And I'm sure you enjoyed a little free-time yourself!
High school friends definitely make or break you... Sounds like Stephs on the right track. And how fun for her to have her own letterman's jacket!

Kristin said...

Such cute pics! I can't believe how old Steph is getting! I keep thinking it's been so long since we've had any family gatherings...we should have one soon.

Michelle said...

Gosh, Lana, I haven't visited blogs for a long time! It was fun to catch up here and see your beautiful family. They are growing up way too fast!

Southern Belle said...

Lana- Oh my gosh it is so awesome! I have three or four blogs on my side bar that you should look at, they are so smart and they update like ten times a day (I don't know how they have time for that) with free stuff and great deals! The main ones are rite aid and walgreens because you can get lots of stuff for free or they pay you to get it. My favorite blog is little people wealth. Just go to it and click on Walgreens 101 and cvs 101. Then if you have any q's ask me! I still am a beginner and like I said, I need a lot of work, but I am like OBSESSED with it now!! haha... We miss you guys! Cheyenne and I are going to come to UT for a week (Jeff will be coaching football so he can't come) this summer and we would love to get together:)