This year we got together at my brother Eric's house. My sister-in-law Robin had a bunch of her family there also, so there was a ton of great food and lots of good company. I'm thankful that I do have some family here in Utah, especially at the holidays.
It Is Enough
6 years ago

4 comments:
Looks like a good time. It was nice talking to you the other night.
Sounds like fun. I love the new picture on top of your blog, that little smile Alex has is just too cute!
Cute family picture. Mckenzie told me the other day that your family is so cute. The picture she saw any way. She says Stephanis is SOOOO pretty. We will have to have Alex come over again. She had been asking, but she is back in school. We will have to do it next time she tracks off. Are you going to Napa at all for Christmas?
Love the pics...your bebes are SO cute. Love Alex's hair.
Post a Comment