Thursday, July 17, 2008

Silver Lake

Last weekend, we drove up Big Cottonwood Canyon to Silver Lake.
It was sooo nice to breathe in the fresh mountain air!
There's a trail that circles the lake, perfect for a nice stroll.
Of course eventually, little Mr. Independent wanted to feel like a big boy and got out and walked.

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

Wow, that is really pretty up there! That sounds like a fun outing. :)
BTW, I love Kenny Chesney's song Summertime that you have playing!!

Unknown said...

Tell me your secret for looking so good after having a baby?! Ahhh. P.S. Silver Lake is one of my faves.

Brett & Honnelore said...

I remember that age. You can take the stroller but it's almost a waste of time because they don't spend anymore time in it. Looks like a gorgeous day!

The Waldron Family said...

I LOVE the picture of the your studs walking with their backs to you! silver lake huh? Adding that to my places to go list.

Anonymous said...

Lana, I LOVE the new pictures.
You look so pretty and your little guy is getting so Big:)