Alex got this cool little "pool" from his cousin for his birthday. We set it up today and just about passed out trying to blow up all the inflatable things.
It even has a little slide.
Having a great time even if the water is freezing cold!
Gettin' a little sip!
It Is Enough
6 years ago

7 comments:
That is such a cute pool. I totally want to get one for Keaton. I love the picture with him getting a sip of water...so cute!
BTW, I was thinking it would be fun for me, you and Jana to get together for a play date. What do you think?
I love this post. What a darling little boy! And I can't believe how fast that first year went! What?! Steph and Alex remind me SO much of my baby brother and me at that age. They have such a cute relationship. I love all your photos. Such beautiful kids and family!
Ok so play date at your house! That pool is the coolest, My kiddos would LOVE that.
How fun! When do we get to come play?
Freaking adorable!
I love Alexander Island, what a great present! I'm jealous, I know that my girls would be too if they saw it. Cute pictures!
How fun is that? I'm glad you guys managed not to pass out. I can't wait to get a house so I can get a pool like that for David.
Post a Comment