My beautiful and amazing niece got married last weekend. It seems like just yesterday I was 17 and flying out to Illinois to help my sister when she was a newborn, and today she turned 21 years old! The wedding was the first time in a long time all my family was together, which was great. Here are a few pics from the day...
p.s.- f.y.i, Jordan has not fallen off the face of the earth, he's with his mom for the summer so
that's why he's not in any pictures.
It Is Enough
6 years ago

4 comments:
Lana - you look great! You look at young as your niece! I love the family picture!
This family has STYLE. I wish I had the ability to shop for such cute outfits...you girls.
Looks like a beautiful wedding. It's nice that you could get together with your family.
you and stephanie look BEAUTIFUL!! WOW
Post a Comment