Last weekend, my family, my parents, my siblings and their families had a little reunion. We began by going to an old cemetary in Park City where my great grandparents are buried and cleaning up around their headstones.
My parents rented a "cabin", which was actually more like a huge house that had a mountain style decor giving it a cabiny feel. It was about 7000 sq. feet, 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and had a game room, a sweet entertainment room (with a huge projection screen, surround sound and theatre style seating), numerous family rooms, and so many sets of stairs I had to keep an eye on Alex 24/7!
The kids had a blast playing pool, ping pong and running through the house.
The backyard had a huge deck with a grill, fire pit, hot tub and a basketball hoop.
It Is Enough
6 years ago

6 comments:
Can I just say how adorable that little cowboy hat is on Alex. I love that!! That is quite the house you got to stay in. It looks so fun!
What a great time. I love that house! I think I could get used to that too. I'm with Rachelle, I think Alex is adorable!
Looks fun! I love the picture of you and Alex, its beautiful! And the cowboy hat fits him perfect!
I love your summer theme music! It fits well with all the fun activities you guys are doing! Park City looked like fun. I love that pic of you and Alex.
I'll say it again... but i LOVE the picture of you and Alex, just precious.
WOW! Now that's my kind of "cabin". Way to live it up! Let's hear it for family reunions!
Post a Comment