Last Tueday we took a trip to the North Pole via the Polar Express! (Make that Heber Valley Railroad's version of the Polar Express.) I was so excited to take Alex because he loves trains and he loves the movie Polar Express. The kids dress in their jammies and get served hot chocolate, just like in the movie.
Alex didn't seem quite as mesmerized as I'd hoped he'd be... I think he was just not too sure what to make of all the commotion.
Doesn't Steph look thrilled to be there?! I guess it's karma, since I wore the same expression many times on family outings when I was a teenager and my brother was a little kid. Too bad there were no hot guys on our train, that would've perked her right up! Actually, after a "gentle" reminder of, "You may not be around next year to see Alex do these fun things...", she had a change of heart and a change of attitude.


5 comments:
That looks so fun! I wish I could afford to take Jacen to something like that... maybe next year :) And we could go together!
How fun!! It seems they are never as excited as we want them to be :) Cute family picture
Looks like fun! I love your pictures.
We were debating on going again this year..but the last time we went..we froze. Love your header picture...but wasn't your daughter a little chilly wearing sandals?
I think EVERYONE did this this year except me! Glad you fall into the "good moms" category!
Post a Comment