Thursday, September 24, 2009

Toddler for Hire



Toddler for Hire: Two year old "helper", very motivated self-starter, experienced in climbing on to counter and into sink by himself, loves to "help" without being asked. Enjoys baking cookies with mommy, very quick hands and often attempts to dump ingredients when mom's not looking. Willing to do windows. Call 1-800-ISO-CUTE if interested.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Love it! Yes, I have a very "helpful" toddler too, the nice thing is he usually tells me what he is about to do so I can usually catch the major mischief.

dorneys said...

That is the cutest thing ever. He is so dang cute. We will hire him any time :)

April Kennedy said...

haha! I remember those days of "helping". those pictures are priceless!

Silvia said...

hahahah that's adorable! I'll hire him :)

The Buckley's said...

That is too funny! What a cutie pie! Gotta love those toddlers...they LOVE to help!

Kristin said...

You are so creative! I love it! By the way, if you and Steve ever need someone to watch him and Steph's not available, we'd love to! (I know we're not very close, but maybe it'll work out sometime!)