Saturday, September 5, 2009

Alllll Aboarrrd!

As I've mentioned before, Alex loves the movie Polar Express and as he gets older he gets really excited over trains. When we were on vacation, we took him to a cute place in Sonoma called Train Town.

This little train takes you through several wooded acres and stops partway through at a petting zoo. The exciting thing for Alex was when the conductor came and punched his ticket just like in the movie Polar Express.

Grandma is a "soft touch" as she says, and bought Alex this little toy train and adorable hat. It was so fun to watch him, he was in awe.


He also got to ride the carousel a couple times and loves to watch the video of himself which he calls "horsies and Poo Pess" (Polar Express)



One happy little guy!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Alex is so cute!
That looks like a really FUN place:)

Southern Belle said...

Alex is so adorable! I set my blog to private so will you email me at stacita@juno.com and then I can add you to my blog, using your email address. Thanks!

Kristin said...

Adorable. What else is there to say? Gotta love Gramma.

Silvia said...

awww I bet he was just having the time of his life!

dorneys said...

What a fun place. Never heard of it. Looks like he had a great time. What a nice grandma :)love the glasses....

Jer + Lu said...

Love the little conductor hat!