It may seem a bit irreverent that I'm taking pictures of Alex learning what he should do when we pray.... but it was so dang cute I couldn't help myself.
I love the look on his face that says, "I guess I'm supposed to squint my eyes since that's what everyone else is doing." Of course we're all squinting because we're trying to take a peek at him!
It Is Enough
6 years ago



6 comments:
OK, I am laughing because that is just plain cute!!!
hahahaha how cute is that! I can't wait until Jacen learns how to pray... at least he's quiet during prayer time and looks at us funny.
that is priceless. love the squinty eyes. he is so cute. if that is the most unreverant you are, way to go :)
That is the cutest thing ever!!
I love it! He is just too cute for his own good!
LOL! Such a tricky skill to learn ;)
Post a Comment