This has not been the most "peaceful" summer. Lots of trials, challenges and worries weighing on our shoulders.
Heck, just this week in a 24 hour period, my dad was hit by a motorcycle while riding his bike and I was in an accident driving home from work. (Dad's been in the hospital under observation, it looks like he'll be ok. My insurance premiums however, will not be ok since I was ticketed!)
Sometimes my stomach is in knots just thinking about everything that's weighing on my mind. But, life is good. Wanna know why...? Because tomorrow I will be here....
California here I come, right back where I started from. Peace out Utah, I'm going back to chill in the 707 with my homies...for 9 days...and it couldn't be more exquisite timing. No better cure for the blues than some of mom's home cooking, a day at the beach, and going for a walk with the beautiful Napa vineyards as a backdrop. Like I said, life is good...
It Is Enough
6 years ago

6 comments:
Aw, Lana. I'm sorry to hear about the rough times your having right now. I hope your dad is ok. Enjoy your trip back home, you deserve it!
Totally jealous. Napa is good for that! I wish it were me going! Have fun, sorry about all the crap, it's been a pretty crappy year. Let me know when you are back, we need to get together again!
I read the title "Life is Good" on my blog and thought to myself... that is because football season hasn't fully started (with games and everything) yet... haha jk... Jeff started school today... the quarter begins of never seeing my husband... but you are right.. life is still good! Hope you have so much fun in Cali!! Miss you guys!
I'm so excited for you to be going on vacation!! And you'll definitely have to post a few pictures! And holy cow.... you'll have to tell me what happened in your car accident. I hope everything's good.
Lana, the other night when we were working together and chatting you FAILED to tell me about all these sad things! I am SOOO SORRY!
I hope you have a wonderful time in Cali! I agree with Rachelle that you completely deserve it!
Oh, I hope you guys are really enjoying your trip! I'm looking forward to pictures!
Post a Comment