Friday, July 17, 2009

Hot Hot, We Got It!

Alex loves the movie Polar Express. If you've never seen it, there's a scene where a bunch of singing and dancing waiters with handlebar moustaches come out to serve hot chocolate to the children on the train. They sing, "Hot, hot, we got it...hot chocolate!" Well, the other day I found Alex with a black marker in hand and a line drawn across his upper lip. I didn't think much of it until he started doing a little dance and singing, "Hot, hot, got it..hot hot, got it...". Then I realized he had drawn on a moustache so he'd look like those waiters. Sometimes it amazes me how much these little ones retain when you think they're not paying much attention. Who knows, all this time we've anticipated a future athlete, but maybe we've got a future Broadway star in the making!



6 comments:

April Kennedy said...

That is too cute. For Christmas you should put those faux mustaches in his stocking! I can give you the link to where I found them!

Silvia said...

that's hilarious!

The Waldron Family said...

That is so cute....Wow that he picked up on such little details! That IS the best part of the whole movie. BTW Love the outfit!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. He is a smart little man and a cuttie too.

dorneys said...

He is so cute. It is very scary the things they pick up...

Jer + Lu said...

How funny! + so true-- it's amazing how much their little spongy minds retain at this age!