Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sweet 16

10 comments:

Bowen Family said...

Stephenie - you are so beautiful! What a great slide show of your first 16 years! I can't believe that you're 16! We miss and love you and hope to live by you guys again some day!

Rachelle said...

What a great idea!! I love those early pics. Such great hair!! :)

Brett & Honnelore said...

Beautiful girl! Happy Birthday to Stephanie!

The Lymans said...

Happy Sweet Sixteen, Stephanie! Great job of raising such a beautiful girl, Lana. You two look like you have so much fun together. Makes me want to have a daughter...not for a few years, though.

The Waldron Family said...

Oh Happy Birthday! I love the slide show. I hope I raise such wonderful girls!

Kelly said...

I can't believe she's 16...it's gone by so fast. I remember Stephenie when she was a toddler and she's always been beautiful. Now to hear how well she does in sports and school....she just keeps getting more and more amazing! So, the question is ...did you buy her the car of her dreams for her Sweet Sixteen?

Brett & Honnelore said...

I know I already made a comment, but I thought I would let you know that Sydney was watching the slide show of Stephanie and loved it. She kept saying what a cute baby she was. Be sure to send us your email address. I had to laugh at Brett because when we got that freaky message he went and got a little hatchet that we use for camping and put in his bedside table. If you know Brett you know that he is the biggest chicken. If anything happened I already know that it would have to be me who saved the day. Anyway, be sure to email us.

April Kennedy said...

Lana,
I can't believe she is 16 already. What a beautiful slide show you put together....save it...you can use it for her wedding. It will be here before you know it too! I just scoop up Blake's little face every once in awhile and kiss all over it because I know at the age of almost 6, my baby will be too old too soon to do that to. Stephenie is a beauty!

Unknown said...

Okay...so you officially have THE most beautiful family on the PLANET. Let me photograph them someday. I can hardly stand it. Happy Birthday Steph! You are one gorgeous lady!

Jer + Lu said...

Lana-- you look about "sweet 16" yourself in some of those pics!! What a beautiful girl. Job well done, mom.