

Baby Alex is going to be just like mommy, he loves the sun and we found out last weekend, loves swimming too! He took a dip in the pool for the first time when we were in St. George for a softball tournament. Steph is playing, Steve is coaching for Kearns High.
5 comments:
welcome to blogging. I was so excited to see your comment. I can't believe how big Alex is. Look forward to more pics!
I can't believe how big Alex is! That is great you started a blog, beware it is very addicting and you will bring your camera everywhere! Are you still up at LDS?
Yeah - I found your blog! It is really SO great! I swore that I wouldn't do it too, but it's really taken the guilt away from non-journaling and non-scrapbooking! You have such great, cute kids and a wonderful family! We sure love you guys and will love to hear & see more of what's going on.
Alex is so cute! Of course, your whole family is. I'm so jealous of the sunshine you were in. Blogging is great, isn't it. Easier to keep up with all the photos being taken...
Swimming sounds perfect right about now! How'd the tournament go?
Post a Comment