Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Forget the Easter ham, this little lamb looks good enough to eat!






Alex looked so handsome in his Easter outfit I just wanted to eat him up! Steph and Grandma Eide bought this for him a year ago when I was pregnant so we've been waiting a long time to see him in it. Steph also looked very cute, I can't believe how grown up she looks.




6 comments:

Michelle said...

Lana! I'm so glad you are having so much fun with this new little guy. You deserve every fun moment with him. Take as many photos as you possibly can. I completely understand! You waited a long time for him. And how fun to enjoy him with Steph too being such a little lady now! Wow! Beautiful kids (and Mom)! BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jer + Lu said...

Cutest kids I've ever seen. I can't believe how old Steph is. I hope you keep a tight leash around that one. And what a handsome little Tiger Woods in the making!

The Lymans said...

That is such a cute outfit! He is handsome! Steph looks like she's having so much fun with him.

okiedokie said...

Wow Lana! Alex is so dang cute- and big!!! You have such cute kids. Don't feel alone- I am not at advanced enough to even do a slideshow let alone a video! Oh- and Happy Birthday!

The Waldron Family said...

He is so cute...what a little man! You need to enter that close up in a contest of some sort, I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, lana your little guy is SO CUTE and stephanie is beautiful!! i miss u so much!! don't worry i will always keep in touch with you!!! i'm so glad that you found me!

love jana