Sunday, March 16, 2008

just a little sidenote

Being not as technically savvy as my 15 year old, I asked Steph to add some music to this page. Turns out she added a video instead, it's pretty clever because the song says something about being silly (going along with "sillylilly's"), but it just made me laugh to think of my friends, most of whom have young kids listening to Hannah Montana and High School Musical, seeing a rap video on our blog page. Welcome to the wonderful world of teenagers, my friends.

2 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

I thought the rap video fit in perfect-- being "silly" and all. Keep an eye on that kid though-- she seems like a wild one!

Michelle said...

What a cute family! It's so fun to watch your kids grow. I can't believe that baby Steph that I used to hold, cuddle, and love each Sunday is now all grown up now. All 5 of you are so darling. Thanks for inviting me to your blog! So fun to see. I understand- I'm learning all of this too!