Monday, May 7, 2012

"All About My Mom"

At church, Alex "filled out" a questionaire about his mother in preparation for Mother's Day. I really got a kick out of some of his answers.

How old is your mom?  12
What is your mom's favorite color? green (he got this one right)
What is your most favorite meal that your mom cooks?  mac 'n cheese
What do you like to do with your mom?  play games
What is your mom's favorite thing to do? (this one really cracked me up...)  work  (Not!!)
What color of eyes does your mom have?  purple (interesting...)
What's your favorite thing about your mom?  good at playing games (He probably said this because I usually let him win!)

I was quite flattered that he thinks I look so youthful... or maybe he's just trying to butter me up!

2 comments:

Janice Eide said...

How cute!!! Love the comments.

Kristin said...

So cute! We're excited to see you guys soon! Maybe Alex can babysit Abram while we're out there... :)