Saturday, April 28, 2012

Alex's Soccer

I'd like to introduce you to the latest and greatest soccer team to grace the Salt Lake Valley. These are... The Green Monsters! (I love the names that some of these little kids come up with. Last week we played the "Sparkle Snakes". That coach was obviously trying to appease both the girls and boys on the team.)
It's fun to see the progress Alex has made since playing for the first time last year. What a difference a year makes.
This is Alex scoring his first ever goal!!
He was so excited and so proud of himself. (As demonstrated in the above picture!)
In fact, he was so impressed with himself, as I was taking his picture he struck this pose completely impromptu with no coaching from me. The look on his face says it all... he wasn't trying to be silly either, he was dead serious with this expression which seems to say, "I am the bomb".

4 comments:

Janice Eide said...

It looks like Alex takes his soccer game very seriously!!! So happy he has experienced making a goal. GO ALEX

dorneys said...

Way to go Alex! I remember those days :) he is so cute. Looks like the museum was fun too.

Southern Belle said...

Oh my gosh that is hilarious!

Kristin said...

I love it. Can you say kid model?!