Steph joined a sorority this year, "Alpha Phi". She had been kind of unsure at first if she really wanted to stick with it, but eventually decided she was going to commit, and in the process has started to make some new friends and have some fun experiences. Last night she was initiated and is now officially an Alpha Phi sister.
For the initiation they all had to be dressed in white. Steph looked really cute. Here she is throwing up a gang sign... just kidding, it's supposed to be the signs for the greek letters, alpha and phi.
For the initiation they all had to be dressed in white. Steph looked really cute. Here she is throwing up a gang sign... just kidding, it's supposed to be the signs for the greek letters, alpha and phi.





1 comments:
I can tell you're a proud mama. I love the white outfit, she looks beautiful! I love the recycle robot too.
Post a Comment