Christmas seems so long ago, but I figured I still need to post about it. For Christmas Eve, we went to my sister's house for dinner and got to participate in their annual nativity re-enactment. Poor Mary must have had a rough labor, as she is looking rather haggard and old for her age, don't you think?

The cutest shepherds.

This was a fun year with Alex, he's old enough to "get it", yet still young enough that he is so believing, with no doubts at all.

What would Christmas with a 3 year old boy be without lots of noisy toys? Steph got "Just Dance 2" for the Wii which has been a ton of fun. I've been playing it a lot as part of my resolution to start exercising again. Let's hope 2011 finds me a few pounds lighter by summer!
1 comments:
I'll be stoked if I look like you after my labor! :) That is, if I ever GO into labor...
Post a Comment