

This is my handsome little ham modeling his new church outfit that he wore for his first day of Primary. Can't believe my baby is now a "Sunbeam". Apparently he was ready to move on from the nursery, as he has been refusing to go for the past couple months.And who is the poor sap, er... I mean the blessed person who gets to be Alex's Sunbeam teacher? Why, that would be Yours Truly! I started teaching Sunbeams a few months ago and loved it, I had some of the cutest little ones in my class. But, I was hoping to be moved to another class in January because I did not want to be Alex's teacher, I just imagine having a tough time with him. We'll see how it goes... last Sunday he did ok, but it's still all new to him.
Wish us luck!
Wish us luck!


4 comments:
He looks so old all of a sudden!
I am sure he is the cutest sunbeam too. Thats tough being your childs teacher. Good luck to you, I am sure he will be fine.
He's lookin' sharp! Good luck as his teacher... ;)
He's so handsome! Good luck with the sunbeams. You'll be great!
Post a Comment