Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SENIOR BALL!

As a Senior Class Officer, Steph has been involved in the planning of the Senior Ball for the past year. After a whole lot of blood, sweat and tears the night finally arrived last Saturday. And... (big sigh of relief)... she had a wonderful time. Wouldn't you know, the LAST dance of Steph's high school career, we found out about a lady who runs a business from home renting formals, and she'll alter it for you, add straps, etc. We were able to rent this exquisite dress and jewelry for a total of $70! I think that's great, especially considering that you'd pay at least $300 for a dress like this.



When I ordered Justin' boutenierre I asked for a white rose with purple accents, but I really love this purple orchid.






I love this picture... it's like the two are mirror images of one another, but with a 15 year age difference. I think I'm ok with taking a break from high school dances for the next 13 years! Ok, so maybe a little part of me is sad that it's over. At least with Alex one day, it'll be much easier shopping for tuxes than dresses!




4 comments:

Southern Belle said...

That dress is gorgeous and that is a way good deal! What are you going to do with old prom dresses anyway? Renting is a great plan!

Anonymous said...

That dress looks like it was made for her. She looks beautiful!! And I love the picture of Alex and Stephanie, its so cute!!

dorneys said...

wow I need to get the ladies name. We will be needing them soon :) She looks beautiful! hope she had fun and all of her hard work paid off.

Silvia said...

I love her dress! She looks so beautiful!