The other night, Steve was watching one of the NBA Playoff games, the Cavaliers were playing and I'm thinking Alex must have been really paying attention to LeBron James because....
The next day Alex was shooting hoops, but stopped all of a sudden and said, "Oh wait... headband!" So he went to the bathroom to find one of Steph's headbands.
It Is Enough
6 years ago



6 comments:
That is so stinkin' cute!! He is so smart. I love the pictures too.
Hahah that's too cute Lana! Love the suede headband look.
Ahh, I see he has figured out the true key of basketball greats-the accessories! :)
he is so funny! what a creative mind. Love the picture of your kids with grandma. Yes she is pretty cool...
Sounds like he he's well on his way! To semi-quote the classic movie "Whip It,":
"It's great to have heros, but put on a [headband] + be your own hero."
He is a stud muffin!
Post a Comment