These are some of my favorite pics from our trip to California. After a few months of cold dreariness, it was so refreshing to take Alex outside in my parents backyard and let him explore, enjoying the flowers, orange and lemon trees.
It Is Enough
6 years ago

5 comments:
Gosh I cannot believe how your little one has grown. He must've gone through a growth spurt because he's super tall. And obviously, just so handsome!
Oh Steph...you would make a great Cali girl!
Your baby isn't a baby anymore! Don't tell me Steph will be a senior next year!!! Oh, time goes by way too fast! Hope you are doing well!
We just got back from Cali...I want to go back there so bad. Hate this cold. I haven't left my house since we got home. :(
Oh those are so CUTE!!! It's time for us to move to CA, huh?!
Post a Comment