This year I am the head room representative for Alex's 1st grade class, so I was in charge of planning the class Halloween party. Luckily, Alex has a willing big sister who came along and helped. I thought the party was a success. The kids were really cute and a lot of fun. All the first grade teachers dressed like Minions, it was super cute.
Alex has been completely obsessed with Sonic the Hedgehog for quite a while now. He would make a good actor, he gets very much in character when he's wearing his costume. In his mind, he is Sonic.
Alex requested a Sonic jack-o-lantern. I have to confess I was kind of impressed with my mostly free-handed attempt.
Alex gets a little freaked out when he is trick or treating and comes across a scary looking house. So, after a couple blocks he had had his fill. No complaints here. Even better, within just a few days after Halloween he had already forgotten about his candy stash. His dentist would be so proud.
It Is Enough
6 years ago

2 comments:
I love the way Alex gets into character for Halloween. Reminds me when Brett was a frog. Good memories for us both.
I love his poses. I'm so impressed by your free-handed sonic pumpkin!
Post a Comment