Thursday, September 15, 2011

Preschool!

Alex started preschool a couple weeks ago and absolutely LOVES it! From the moment he steps foot out of the car, he takes off running and I have to chase after him and grab him long enough to steal a good-bye kiss. This is Alex on the first day. He's a pretty stylin' 4 year old with his skinny jeans, Vans and Giants hat... thanks to Sissy. That's what happens when you have a 19 year old sister who is into fashion.



His preschool teacher does it out of her home and has a cute little school set up in her basement. She comes very highly recommended by a couple ladies I know. My heart goes out to her right now as she tragically lost her mother on Sunday in a car accident. Bless her heart, she still held preschool on Tuesday.


The best thing about 4 year olds, is that as soon as they see you when school is over, they are so excited to run up to you with a big hug and anxiously show off what they did in school that day. Do you think Alex will still be willing to greet me with a big hug and kiss in another 8 years when he starts junior high?! Probably not, so I'll enjoy it while it lasts...


3 comments:

The Lymans said...

What a styling' little man! So cute! I agree, enjoy.it while it lasts!

dorneys said...

He is so cute and cool! Yes enjoy it. Mckenzie is in Jr High and could care less to talk to me when she gets home. Stinker. Oh my heart broke for his teacher when I read that. UGH so hard!!

Brett & Honnelore said...

What an adorable little boy! Are you enjoying some alone time? Elyse goes for two hours and it goes by sooo fast! Hardly any time to get anything done.