Seeing that Alex is such a train fanatic, I thought that a train engineer would be the perfect costume.

Steve showing his University of Alabama pride. Being the supportive wife I am, I carved a big W in my pumpkin for West High.
I had to work Halloween night, but luckily there was a trunk or treat activity at church in the afternoon, so I was able to go to that. The rain fell hard for a while, but when it lightened up Steph took Alex trick or treating to a few houses. Once he warmed up to it, he was really getting into it, so Steph decided to pull out the "big guns", packed Alex in the car, and took him to the "rich neighborhood" down the road, knowing they'd have really good candy. Of course, she was selflessly doing this all for Alex, with no regards at all to her own benefit. Right, Steph?!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, that costume IS perfect!
hehe she is funny. Sounds like he had fun ~ little date with big sister. What a sister :) cute costume too.
Cute conductor!! Our work schedules sure are inconvenient sometimes! Thank goodness for Steph :)
Post a Comment