Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bath Time Blunder

The other night, I ran Alex's bath water and called for him to come hop in the tub. I didn't know he was going to take me so literally. Before I knew what was happening, I watched him run in to the bathroom and jump in the tub as if he were clearing a hurdle in a track meet. As you can see, only problem was that he hadn't stripped down yet.

My first reaction of course was exasperation, but then as I noticed the stunned reaction on his face, I realized that he had gotten so excited as he ran towards the tub, he had forgotten that he was still dressed.

Besides, who can get mad at a face like that?!

3 comments:

Southern Belle said...

That is the cutest funniest thing! SO adorable!

Rachelle said...

How cute!! That is so funny that he did that.

The Lymans said...

That cracks me up! Too true...who can get mad at that cute face!