Props to my nephew and sister for asking me to take his senior pictures. (For the record, I do not proclaim to be anything remotely close to a photographer...I just have a nice camera and sometimes get lucky with a good shot or two...) Anyhow, being a typical 18 year old boy, Erik had no desire to suffer through getting his pictures done by some stranger, and my sister Lorna had no desire to pay for pictures done by some stranger, so they asked me to do it for them. I was more than happy to and had a good time doing it. Turns out, they were actually doing me a favor, because when Steph saw Erik getting his pictures done, she decided she would be ok with letting me do hers. Senior year comes with lots of expenses, and I was thrilled to have the chance to eliminate the cost of pictures off that list. Steph is so photogenic and we were happy with the way they turned out. Here are a few of my faves...
It Is Enough
6 years ago




7 comments:
Awesome Job! Those pictures are great! I still can't believe it's possible that she is a senior! Okay..I'm e-mailing you today to find a time when we can get together!
They turned out great, gorgeous girl! You must sooo proud.
Wow!! Forget Senior pictures I don't need those for a while. But a family photo is always needed. Very good pictures Lana. I am sure they also turned out so well because of the beautiful girl in them.
Those turned out so well! Steph looks so pretty! The last one you posted struck me as "Eide" for some reason! Erik's turned out great too...maybe some day during a fam gathering I could convince you to take a couple of Ben and me. :)
Wow those pictures turned out amazing!
she looks gorgeous! I love them! And you did a fabulous job!
Nice job! You did great! I've never had professional pics done, and I've never felt the need to!
Post a Comment