I know this is supposed to be the "terrible twos", but so far (knock on wood), I am loving this age. With the exception of the occasional tantrum, Alex is a pretty happy kid.
He's been cracking me up these days with some of the things he says. For example, he calls me "Son". Like, he'll walk up to me and say, "What doin', Son?" Or, "here ya go, Son!" He will also often tell me, "Good morning, Sir". Clearly, he has a little gender confusion when it comes to people's titles.
We took these pictures last weekend when we drove up Big Cottonwood Canyon. The colors at the mouth of the canyon were gorgeous. Unfortunately, we drove up a little too far and lost all the color for our "photo shoot". That's ok though, it felt so good to breathe in the fresh mountain air, but it made me a little sad to think that it's probably the last time till next year since there'll probably be snow up there next week. BOOOO!!
8 comments:
I LOVE that he calls you son!! That is seriously hilarious! I wish I could hear that! How is football going??? We think about you guys lots! Hope you are doing well:)
Alex cracks me up! How wonderful that you can honestly say that you're enjoying this stage he's in.
HAHAHAHAHAH that's too funny, Lana!!! I love it!!! And I think the pictures are great as well :) He's such a handsome little guy!
You are way lucky! My oldest daughter was a pure pleasure at two. Every mother deserves one child that's decent at that age :)
That's so funny! I love how he calls you son! He's so stinkin' cute!
Lana, I was laughing out loud at the funny things Alex says! I also love these pictures, such beautiful detail:)
hello son! he is so cute. pretty pictures. he is so good to always pose for you.
He cannot be any more handsome!!
Post a Comment