

Last weekend Steph went to the Sr. Ball with her friend Kevin. She's always wanted to wear a "princess" dress to a formal, but those kinds of dresses usually cost at least 250-300 dollars. We found a fantastic place in Sandy that rents gorgeous formals for a decent price. What a life saver. This very bright pink, which many girls wouldn't have been able to pull off, looked gorgeous on Steph's skin. (She can thank her dad for that!)
I can't believe another school year has passed. I went to Kearns High's graduation today and got a little teary during the procession of graduates, just anticipating that in a year from now Steph will be walking out in her cap and gown. I'm a sap, I know. I'm just not ready for her to be grown up yet! Maybe she'll have senioritis so bad next year and will be such a pain in the butt that I'll be shedding tears of joy at next year's graduation! Just kidding.


5 comments:
She is GORGEOUS!! I love the pink dress!
She looks amazing!!!
That dress looks gorgeous on her! I love it! Like you said, the color does look good on her skin tone.... I'd just totally look like a popsicle in it, like I do when I wear my hot pink scrubs ehehe
love the pink dress on her pretty skin. miss popular :) hope she had fun.
She is GORGEOUS...you guys always find the most beautiful dresses...stunning.
Post a Comment