Monday, May 11, 2009

And The Winner Is...



Steph won her election to become the Senior Class Secretary for next year. (Yes, I am almost the mother of a senior, and am just a tad bit freaked out about it.) We're really excited for her and so grateful she has a desire to be active in school and is making the most of her high school career. Keep up the good work, Stephenie!

10 comments:

Jer + Lu said...

CoNgRaTs!!! That is SOOO exciting!
And I can't believe she's a SENIOR already!

Southern Belle said...

That's awesome!! How fun!

Rachelle said...

Wow! That is so awesome for Stephanie! Congrats to her!

dorneys said...

Way to go Stephanie!! Holy Cow Lana, we are old. You are older though because you have a senior

Unknown said...

THIS IS BOMB! Congrats. Is this the same Steph I used to know? OH MY WORD!

The Lymans said...

Congrats. That's so great that she's so active in school!

Silvia said...

wow! that's great! congratulations!!!! you'll be one busy mama now!

Kristin said...

Woohoo! Tell her I said congrats!

The Waldron Family said...

How does she fit it all in? makes me feel like i need to do a little more...then I think about it and sit down! Good job for her that is so exciting. What a proud mommy you must be.

Michelle said...

That is SO awesome!!! Congrats, Steph!!!