Tonight is Kearns High's Sweethearts Dance. For a daytime activity (an apparent Utah tradition that I never experienced as a teen, and a bit overkill if you ask me....) they went to the Planetarium to watch a movie. They met up with a huge group this evening for dinner at Old Spaghetti Factory, then off to the dance. There's talk of going bowling afterwards. Again, can I say "overkill"?! Anyhow...here's the lovely Stephenie in her dress, along with her date Bryan and her good friends Christin and Dallas along with their dates. Hopefully we'll get a wonderful report tonight when she gets home...
It Is Enough
6 years ago

9 comments:
I think Dominik forgot to wear his matching shirt! The girls all look so beautiful!! Hope they had fun!!
Cute! I'm so glad you got to be there for her! She looked lovely!
In my mind, Stephenie should still be about 10!!! She's so beautiful and such a great girl! We can't wait to see you guys in person soon!
She is so beautiful! I love the color on her. That is one busy date night. I could make that one night into 3 dates...WOW! I hope she had a blast.
She looks so pretty! Looks like blue and aqua were the colors of the night! Hope she had so much fun. I want Dave to take me to a dress up dance just for fun!
I think our 20 year reunion should be a high school prom revisited!
Sounds like a great date! ... even with all the overkill. Sweet memories, to be sure.
ps- this song is so cute!
She is so grown up! I can't believe it! So pretty!
She is SUPER gorgeous. What a lovely she has grown up to be. WOW.
Steph! Stop growing up! You're not old enough to be going on these dates! You're still just 3 years-old sitting on my lap, letting me cuddle and love you! You are such a BEAUTIFUL young lady. You seem SO sweet too!
Post a Comment