Steve and I celebrated our 20th Anniversary last week. Twenty years sounds like a long time, in fact it means I've now been married for half my lifetime, but it sure doesn't feel like it's been that long.
Here is a picture of us when we were dating. The early 90's just weren't all that cute. We sure thought we were pretty cute at the time though. Yikes!
It Is Enough
6 years ago

5 comments:
oh my gosh that picture is awesome!! I love the shorts! I remember before long shorts were stylish, my sister and mom used to just buy boy's shorts. I am so grateful for the bermuda short style:) You can tell you guys were of course so cute though! And still are! Happy Anniversary!
Tee-hee. I love the 90's picture, especially the white socks. Good times, can't say I miss the 90' s much. However, Congratulations on your anniversary! What a milestone! I love that picture of you two at the temple. You don't look a day older. Congratulations again!
love it! I laughed when I saw his radio in hand :) You were hot!!Congratulations!!!
Oh my gosh, Ben and I just had a great laugh. What we really want to know is why Steve is holding a...purse...??
LMAO! Now that's a funny pic! Love it!! Congrats on 20 happy years :) xoxo
Post a Comment