"Dear Gramma, I miss you so dearly. I can't wait till you come here! Tell Grampa I love him too."
As I was looking at Facebook the other day, this was a post I came across that Steph had written on my mom's wall. How do you know that you basically rock as a grandma? Your 17 year old granddaughter proclaims her love and adoration for you on Facebook! It tugged at my heartstrings when I read this. I adored my grandmothers and I love that my kids adore their grandma. Happy Mother's Day to my mom, my greatest example!

2 comments:
It's true. I always knew I had the best grandma!
How sweet :) I once heard that you can tell how well a mother did at raising her children by how her GRANDchildren turn out. Looks like your mom did pretty dang good.
Gotta luv this facebook nation!
Post a Comment